National Cadet Corps (NCC)
National Cadet Corps is a Tri-Services Organisation , comprising Army, Navy and Air Force, engaged in grooming the youth of the country into disciplined and patriotic citizens.
During the Independence movement, leaders of our nation had realised need to create a national level youth organisation, to train and groom young boys and girls as responsible citizens and future leaders of our great country in all walks of life, including the defence forces. The first Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru presided over the function of raising the first NCC Unit at Delhi on the last Sunday of Nov 1948 . This day is traditionally celebrated as the 'NCC Day' .
Job Opportunities For NCC Cadets :
The NCC B and C certificate holders may get benefits as –:
- Commission in the regular Army through I.M.A. & OTA(Direct Entry)
- Direct SSB(Service Selection Board) Interview for NCC 'C' Certificate holder with 'B' Grade
- Commission in the Indian Navy.
- Commission in the Indian Air Force.
- Enrolment as other ranks in the defence Service.
- Employment in the Para Military Force.
- Concessions given by various state Govts. In admission to professional courses such as B.Tech., M.B.B.S., B.Ed., Polytechnics etc.
Various annual activities like Annual Training Camp. Combined Annual Training Camp. Army Attachment Camp “B” and “C” Certificate examination and routine activates are organized throughout the year
For Further Information Contact:
|Dr. Dharmendra Kumar||Mob no: 9410013930|